Heating Systems: Electrically Heated,
Processes: Metal Transfer,
Transportable furnaces for scooping, melting and holding of light alloys with electrical heating. Mainly used in die-casting machines and in gravity die-castings. The transport takes place by overhead crane or forklift. Automatic connectors allow a smooth transition of the furnaces. Advantages of the electric furnace:
- Silent operation
- Low heat losses through high-quality insulation
- No exhaust system needed
- Accurate temperature control
- Standard design for the use of graphite or SIC crucible.
- In case of magnesium, a steel crucible with protective gas is going to be used.
stacked, meandering heaters with two outward guided terminal studs.
Possible cover versions:
- Without cover
- Hand – operated cover
- Hand – operated cover with swivel device
- Electromechanical cover swivel device
- Pneumatic cover swivel device
- Hydraulic cover swivel device
|Capacity of crucible [kg]||250-2800||240-15000||150-2100||150-3000|
|Melting capacity [kg/h]||110-360||240-3000||80-720||80-800|
Other furnace sizes and types of metal on request.